This is the last week of Jillian’s campaign, and for this post we’re focused on a reflection of everything we’ve enjoyed and learned about the past few weeks.
Five brief tips / advice / messages I learned through this campaign
- Comment, comment, comment!
- ARCs and page views are not everything.
- The book blogging community is one of the most supportive and kind communities out there.
- Be yourself – don’t try and conform your blog to be like “everyone else’s.”
- How much of an impact books can have on us.
Four things I enjoyed in the campaign
- Meeting so many incredible new bloggers! ♥
- All the amazing posts everyone put up and how inspiring and positive they all were.
- The letters we sent to our buddies at the end.
- THE POSITIVITY!
Three favorite BPC posts
- Aila’s letter to Percy Jackson
- Things Lara wished she knew before she started blogging
- Jess’ letter to her local library
Two bloggers that inspired me through their posts
One inspirational (bookish) quote to conclude the recap
“Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” ― C.S. Lewis